Malaysia shares likely to extend gains tomorrow, after adding 0.7% at 1364.37 in moderate volume; may test recent high of 1368.87 (May 8 peak) in follow-through trade. Bargain-hunting by foreign funds as MYR continues to strengthen against USD. Local funds have also been accumulating some heavyweights after last week's selloff, offsetting the selling pressure from retail investors.
TOMYAM SHOPPING LIST
- Aseambankers Stays Overweight On Ppty Sector
- ECM Keeps Buy On IJM Corp; Tgt MYR10.20
- S&P Keeps Adventa As Strong Buy, Ups Target to MYR1.75
- Transmile Susp'd; Revises FY05, FY06 Results
- Bandar Raya Up On Privatization Report
- S&P Ups WCT Land To Hold, Ups Target To MYR2.16