Malaysia shares end down 0.9% at 1359.27 in moderate volume on sustained selling in blue chips and heavyweights, market breadth negative with decliners outpacing gainers 564 to 343 following DJIA's overnight decline. This pullback may be a healthy one, allowing investors to accumulate some quality stocks. However, the KLCI has broken its 30-day moving average (1366.79) support which it had held since mid-March. This suggests further weakness may be in store, tipping KLCI in 1350-1366 range tomorrow.
TOMYAM SHOPPING LIST
- Weida +6.7%; Hidden Construction Play -RHB
- CIMB Keeps Sell On Silver Bird; Targets 17 Sen
- MIMB Rates Bonia Strong Buy Based On Charts
- S&P Keeps Xian Leng At Hold, 84 Sen Target
- Buy Boon Koon For Breakout Towards MYR1.50-TA Sec
- CS Cuts Tenaga Tgt To MYR15; Keeps On Outperform