Malaysia shares likely to extend gains next week, possibly retest record high of 1391.57 if buying momentum from both local and foreign funds is sustained. KLCI ended +0.3% at 1373.84, rebounding off the 30-day moving average support line which it has held since late March (now at 1364.09). Market breadth remained positive with gainers leading decliners 584 to 311 despite retail investors selling into strength. Increased retail participation in lower liners and small-cap stocks also points to a bullish bias.
TOMYAM SHOPPING LIST
- Sell Komarkcorp Based On Charts - TA
- YTL Land A Strong Buy Based On Charts -MIMB
- S&P Keeps Crescendo At Hold, MYR1.70 Target
- OSK Sees More Upside To Resorts; Tgt MYR4.20
- Citi Ups SapuraCrest Target 24% To MYR2.67
- S&P Cuts Ramunia To Hold From Strong Buy