Malaysia shares may extend losses tomorrow in follow through selling toward 1350 psychological support(1350-1360 range). Benchmark ended down 0.7% at 1357.43 in heavy volume with decliners trouncing gainers 685 to 223. Sell-down in blue chips and index-linked heavyweights by foreign funds on weakening ringgit and weaker regional markets cited as main catalysts. Local government-led funds helped to absorb some selling pressure, lifting the index off its low (1352.74) but retail investors continued to unwind positions and stay out of the market.
TOMYAM SHOPPING LIST
- Sell Talam On Rally Based On Charts - TA
- YNH Down; JV With CapitaLand Canceled
- S&P Keeps Marco As Strong Sell, 14 Sen Target
- Sell Land & General On Rally,Based On Charts -TA
- HLG Starts Carotech As Buy, With 90 Sen Target
- MIMB Has Strong Buy On Bonia Based On Charts