Malaysia shares may test all time high of 1374.54 in follow-through buying tomorrow after rising 0.9% to close at intraday high of 1372.28 today, but anticipate profit-taking into strength may narrow gains. Range trade within 1365-1375 tipped. Wall Street's gains (Friday) helped to lift a number of blue chips, including construction, property and some finance stocks but profit-taking capped gains. Cautions, possible weakness in share prices of Ranhill and Transmile tomorrow on trade resumption could hurt sentiment. Ranhill +20.4% to MYR2.18 before suspension on StarBiz report of major oil find in Indonesia but company subsequently denied report.
TOMYAM SHOPPING LIST
- Maxis To Suspend Share Trading From June 25
- Buy Protasco On Weakness; Positive Technicals Target MYR1.20 to MYR1.22 -Aseam
- AmResearch Keeps Buy On VS; Targets MYR4.20
- AmResearch Keeps Buy On SOP; Targets MYR4.50
- MRCB Up On MYR100M Bus Terminal Devt Report