Sunday, October 15, 2006

CYMAO can Meeooww more? & AT not an ET

"You see things; and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?'" ~ George Bernard Shaw

Dear Bros, Dudes & Friends,

Thanks for visiting my blog and gave a lot of feedback. I’m really appreciated it. Some of u has been asking me questions that I also don't even know the answers, pls forgive me. I’m not God, Midas or Gurus that can turn your investment into gold. I’m not even a qualified analyst. I’m just a full time trader who is playing around, testing and messing up with a lot of technical formula.

The only thing I knew & most important before investing is that we must do our own research, technically or fundamentally. Alexander Elder wrote, - “When u trade, u compete against the sharpest minds in the world. The field on which you compete has been slanted to ensure your failure. If u allows your emotions to interfere with your trading the battle is over.” Must do homework lor, cannot simply buy this, buy that lor. Mau pergi perang must bring along weapons lar, if not mati katak before fighting lor.

I might be right for some of the times but I can’t ever be right for all the times.

This Week, Trade carefully and cautiously because some players might clear up their position ahead of long public holiday (Deepavali & Hari Raya).

As at Friday 13 Oct 2006, the CHAP AYAM INDICATOR selected CYMAO, AT, MODULAR, INTEGRA, CBIP (also refer to My TOMYAM Shopping list located below)



CYMAO (5082)
Testing resistance RM1.70. Next target is RM1.90.


For 13/10/2006 the closing price was 1.70.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
The projected upper bound is: 1.85.
The projected lower bound is: 1.58.
CUT LOSS: 1.52

Business Activity
MFR AND SALE O VENEER PLYWOOD DECORATIVE PLYWOOD ENGR WOOD FLOORING LAYON AND WOODEN MUSICAL COMPONENT PROV OF LARGE HIRING SRVCS



AT (0072)
Trading range RM0.45- RM0.35. Very Speculative & High Risk.
Best bet at RM0.36 - RM0.38

Business Activity
DESIGN & MFR OF INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SYSTEMS & MACHINERY FABRICATION & IND & ENGR PARTS

For 13/10/2006 the closing price was 0.40.
Overall, the bias in prices is: Upwards.
The projected upper bound is: 0.47.
The projected lower bound is: 0.36.
CUT LOSS: 0.35


...and THE TOMYAM SHOPPING LIST
(Too small? Click on the image to enlarge)



HAPPY HAPPY!

No comments: